- 12 under 1980 Procedures
- 2 Initial HS transpositions
All procedures and legal instruments
Initiated on: 31.07.2002 Last updated on: 17.07.2003
|Article XXVIII - Step 1||Certified||WT/Let/669|
Initiated on: 24.01.2003 Last updated on: 24.01.2003
|Article XXVIII - Step 2||Certified||WT/Let/669||Article XXVIII - Step 2|
Initiated on: 01.03.2002 Last updated on: 01.03.2002
Initiated on: 09.06.2000 Last updated on: 19.06.2001
|Article XXVIII - Step 1||Certified||WT/Let/668|
Initiated on: 19.06.2001 Last updated on: 19.06.2001
|Article XXVIII - Step 2||Certified||WT/Let/668||Article XXVIII - Step 2|
Initiated on: 15.12.2000 Last updated on: 15.12.2000
Initiated on: 10.02.1998 Last updated on: 10.02.1998
Initiated on: 13.04.1997 Last updated on: 13.04.1997
Initiated on: 02.04.1997 Last updated on: 02.04.1997
Initiated on: 28.02.1996 Last updated on: 28.02.1996
|Rectifications of errors||Certified||WT/Let/101|
Initiated on: 01.09.1995 Last updated on: 01.09.1995
Initiated on: 11.01.1995 Last updated on: 15.05.1995
Initiated on: 14.03.1996 Last updated on: 22.02.2000
|Article XXVIII - Step 2, Full schedule||Withdrawn||Article XXVIII - Step 2|
The Consolidated Tariff Schedules (CTS) is a database maintained by the WTO Secretariat that seeks to consolidate all the latest certified tariff concessions and other commitments contained in the WTO Members' Schedules of concessions. It contains in a standardized format all WTO Members' commitments on the tariffs they will apply to imports from other Members. The database has been established as a working tool only, without any implications regarding the legal status of the information contained in the database. All Members' CTS files (approved and provisional) are directly sourced from the Tariff Analysis Online (TAO)
Please refer to the certifications and other legal instruments in case you need to access the legal documents where these obligations are reflected. A comprehensive list of all such documents, as well as the ongoing procedures that may have not yet been certified, can be accessed on each Member profile page under the tab All procedures and legal instruments as well as other pages on this website.Download CTS file
- On 1 December 2009, the Treaty of Lisbon amending the Treaty on European Union and the Treaty establishing the European Community (done at Lisbon, 13 December 2007) entered into force. On 29 November 2009, the WTO received a Verbal Note (WT/L/779) from the Council of the European Union and the Commission of the European Communities stating that, by virtue of the Treaty of Lisbon, as of 1 December 2009, the European Union replaces and succeeds the European Community.
- The European Union indicated through a communication (L/7614) its intention to withdraw the tariff concessions in Schedule XXXII of Austria, Schedule XXIV of Finland, Schedule XXX of Sweden and Schedule LXXX for the EC-12. This withdrawal became effective on 1 January 1995. Schedule CXL of EC-15 was circulated in G/L/65 + G/L/65/Rev.1 + G/L/65/Rev.1/Add.1 + G/L/65/Rev.1/Add.2 + G/L/65/Rev.1/Add.2/Corr.1 + G/L/65/Rev.1/Add.3 + G/L/65/Rev.1/Add.4 + G/L/65/Rev.1/Add.5. It has been certified (WT/Let/666).
- The European Union indicated through a communication (G/SECRET/20 and G/SECRET/20/Add.1) its intention to withdraw the tariff concessions in Schedule XCII of Czech Republic, Schedule CXLIV of Republic of Estonia, Schedule CVII of Republic of Cyprus, Schedule CXLIII of Republic of Latvia, Schedule CL of Republic of Lithuania, Schedule LXXI of Republic of Hungary, Schedule CXVII of Republic of Malta, Schedule LXV of Republic of Poland, Schedule XCVI of Republic of Slovenia, Schedule XCIII of Slovak Republic and Schedule CXL of EC-15. This withdrawal became effective from 1 May 2004. Reservations were raised.
- The European Union indicated through a communication (G/SECRET/26) its intention to withdraw the tariff concessions in Schedule CXXXIX of Bulgaria and LXIX of Romania. This withdrawal became effective on 1 January 2007.
- The European Union indicated through a communication (G/SECRET/35) its intention to withdraw the tariff concessions in Schedule CXLVII of Croatia. This withdrawal became effective on 1 July 2013.