Schedule CLXXV (175)
Schedule CLXXIII (173)
European Economic Community
Schedule CXL (140)
Schedule LXXX (80)
Schedule LXXII (72)
Schedule XL (40)
14 WTO Procedures
- 12 under 1980 Procedures
- 2 Initial HS transpositions
Status of 1980 Procedures
under 3-month period
under domestic procedures
All procedures and legal instruments
30 results Download all public documents
Initiated on: 31.07.2002 Last updated on: 17.07.2003
|Article XXVIII - Step 1||Certified||WT/Let/669|
Initiated on: 24.01.2003 Last updated on: 24.01.2003
|Article XXVIII - Step 2||Certified||WT/Let/669|
Initiated on: 01.03.2002 Last updated on: 01.03.2002
Initiated on: 09.06.2000 Last updated on: 19.06.2001
|Article XXVIII - Step 1||Certified||WT/Let/668|
Initiated on: 19.06.2001 Last updated on: 19.06.2001
|Article XXVIII - Step 2||Certified||WT/Let/668|
Initiated on: 15.12.2000 Last updated on: 15.12.2000
Initiated on: 10.02.1998 Last updated on: 10.02.1998
Initiated on: 13.04.1997 Last updated on: 13.04.1997
Initiated on: 02.04.1997 Last updated on: 02.04.1997
Initiated on: 28.02.1996 Last updated on: 28.02.1996
|Rectifications of errors||Certified||WT/Let/101|
Initiated on: 01.09.1995 Last updated on: 01.09.1995
Initiated on: 11.01.1995 Last updated on: 15.05.1995
Initiated on: 14.03.1996 Last updated on: 22.02.2000
|Article XXVIII - Step 2||Withdrawn|
- On 1 December 2009, the Treaty of Lisbon amending the Treaty on European Union and the Treaty establishing the European Community (done at Lisbon, 13 December 2007) entered into force. On 29 November 2009, the WTO received a Verbal Note (WT/L/779) from the Council of the European Union and the Commission of the European Communities stating that, by virtue of the Treaty of Lisbon, as of 1 December 2009, the European Union replaces and succeeds the European Community.
- The European Union indicated through a communication (L/7614) its intention to withdraw the tariff concessions in Schedule XXXII of Austria, Schedule XXIV of Finland, Schedule XXX of Sweden and Schedule LXXX for the EC-12. This withdrawal became effective on 1 January 1995. Schedule CXL of EC-15 was circulated in G/L/65 + G/L/65/Rev.1 + G/L/65/Rev.1/Add.1 + G/L/65/Rev.1/Add.2 + G/L/65/Rev.1/Add.2/Corr.1 + G/L/65/Rev.1/Add.3 + G/L/65/Rev.1/Add.4 + G/L/65/Rev.1/Add.5. It has been certified (WT/Let/666).
- The European Union indicated through a communication (G/SECRET/20 and G/SECRET/20/Add.1) its intention to withdraw the tariff concessions in Schedule XCII of Czech Republic, Schedule CXLIV of Republic of Estonia, Schedule CVII of Republic of Cyprus, Schedule CXLIII of Republic of Latvia, Schedule CL of Republic of Lithuania, Schedule LXXI of Republic of Hungary, Schedule CXVII of Republic of Malta, Schedule LXV of Republic of Poland, Schedule XCVI of Republic of Slovenia, Schedule XCIII of Slovak Republic and Schedule CXL of EC-15. This withdrawal became effective from 1 May 2004. Reservations were raised.
- The European Union indicated through a communication (G/SECRET/26) its intention to withdraw the tariff concessions in Schedule CXXXIX of Bulgaria and LXIX of Romania. This withdrawal became effective on 1 January 2007.
- The European Union indicated through a communication (G/SECRET/35) its intention to withdraw the tariff concessions in Schedule CXLVII of Croatia. This withdrawal became effective on 1 July 2013.